Wednesday, January 14, 2009

At the Grand Stadium - 1-14-09


Thank you for the talk it is really a good one.

I have had an amazing week and wish that I could type everything that I wanted to say, but I can say this, this last week has been amazing.

Elder Davis and I when to bootcamp,(extra training) and it was a blast. I learned so much about myself and the spirit in just two days. I never would have thought I could have learned so much. This work is so incredible, it really teaches you and the people that you work with.

I love the people here and I am looking forward to the rest of my time here. I love this work and know that it is true. (if not the 19yr. old missionaries would have destroyed it long ago.)

I have seen the change in people and the crying of their souls for the want to hear the truth and live it. But the flesh will not listen, and it is hard not to just give up sometimes. I know that there are people out there waiting to hear this word and waiting for me.

I remember a story that I heard some time ago. When we were all up in heaven, standing in a grand stadium, listening to the plan of salvation. We all cheered knowing that we would all have bodies one day.

Then a list was read of those that would be born into the truth, and those that would not. My name was read and my friends name was not. After he heard that, he told me that he would wait for me to come and teach him and show him the truth, and that only I could lead him to the right path. I promised him that I would look until I found him and that we would meet down here.

That is the story that keeps me pushing on to find the friend that I promised to find and bring to the truth.

Thank you for all of your support and I am praying for you all at home.

Love,
Elder Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment