Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Starting a Spanish Class - 1-28-09

Well I am doing amazing and I can't wait to start tonight.

First; Yes, I am staying in my area and am so happy to be. (so you could send the package back to the same address and this time I will get it).
But we are getting a new missionary companion. Elder Davis is the District Leader and we are getting a spanish speaking missionary for Newport News and I am really excited to finally be able to talk with the spanish investigators.

This week has past by so fast that it is hard to imagine that I have already been out here for 1 transfer, (transfers suck) and I still have to put up with 15 more or so. But I know that the Lord will put me in the area that I need to be, that will help me grow.

We started playing soccer on Tuesdays and we got 7 or 8 spanish people there and it was really cool that we might be able to teach them really soon and work with them (it is a finding idea).

No, nothing with the spanish investigators yet, but I will be learning spanish over the next 6 weeks because we are teaching a english/spanish class and I get to be part of the spanish class.

I am so happy, I have not gotten home sick in almost two weeks but it feels like so much longer. I am geared up and ready to go.

So that about covers this last week.
Love, Elder Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment