Friday, February 27, 2009

Baptism of Christina - 2-25-09

This last week has been really good. We finally got Christina Veanuava baptized, she is a unbaptized youth and we have been working with her since I got here. Other then that, not much has happens this week. It seems like everything is going much faster and it is hard to see what happens from day to day.

As far as the Easter Box; Socks, Candy, Cookbook, Pictures (of the new cameras and dog dog and the family), Garment tops, microcassette tapes, bike light, sudoku puzzle book (free time on pdays), and anything you think I need and would like to send me.

I still have everything from christmas and it was hard to give away the little hot pads you sent me.

I love you all and can't believe how fast time is moving. I have already been out for almost 4 months and it only feels like a couple for weeks.

WOW, Benson singing in a restaurant. I'm sorry I wont be home in time for the wedding. I will have to try and write a poem and send it back for you to read.

60in plasma screen I am going to have to go there afterwards, Elder Benz is probibly not happy with it, after he leaves but yea someone will enjoy it.

This is all for now I will write to everyone before May, that is when the postal charge is going up and I have some 42 cent stamps to use up.

I love you all and I love getting the pictures, I would love to see one with you all in contacts and the changes in the family.

Love - Elder Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment