Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Blessing come from asking - 2-11-09

Well, this last week has been fun. Yes, I did get a new bike and you will be seeing pictures of it soon, it is amazing. As far as lessons, we have been teaching alot and even more in spanish. I can't help but realize the blessings that come from simply asking.

I can't believe that I have been out 4 months already, that time just won't stop. But at the same time the days seem like they never end. I love it out here, and can't wait to get back to work. I will be sending my card home next week so that every one can see everything that is going on over the past 4 months.

Yeah, I remember "Ghost Recon", I have thought about the fun times we had playing it.

I think I have found one of the hardest things of a mission, your companion. Either you are best friends or not, and after a little time I have found the Elder Davis and I don't mesh quite as well as I thought. But, I am trying to work with him to understand both sides, but it is hard to do.

This past week has shown me alot. I went on an exchange with two other Elders, and they were really cool. We were able to teach and keep each other relaxed, as well as have fun doing it.

I just want you to know that I am loving it out here, and can't wait to talk to you again, and tell you all the things I have learned. Also, I will be returnig with honor, and can't wait to come home and tell you that I have.

The Spanish investigators that we are teaching have been slowly progressing and I really hope that we are able to help them. The other people that we are working with have been slowly dropping off, but we find others and continue to try to talk with even the dropped people.

I know that this work can change lives and that if you put all your faith in Christ that he will help you.

Love, Elder Boy

P.S. I love to get pictures in my emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment