Wednesday, February 18, 2009

First Baptism this Saturday 02-18-09

Yes, I am slowly learning that I have to work with the hard and the easy, but it is coming along.

This past week has been really cool, we have been teaching some really cool investigators and will be having a baptism this week on Saturday.

One on the highlights of the week has been a new family that we found from Napal. We started teaching two, then two more, then four more, then four more, and by the end of the lesson we had 11 people there that seemed really interested.

Yesterday, the last part of it was different. We had a less active member that we have been working, call. He asked that when we come over, could we help him get rid of something, a dark evil something. He wanted to give us a heads up before hand, then a few minutes later, he called and told us that he could not have us over that night and would like to reschedule. As I thought about that, I realized even more, that this is a war and we are solders, and I know that I am on the right side fighting for the truth.

I hope that this week has been good for everyone back home. I was looking at the calendar and can't believe that I have only 8 more months until my one year mark. Wow, time sure flies when you don't want it to. I wish that you could see the changes that I am feeling and doing. I have changed enough that I can see it and I can't believe that I have changed in the ways that I have.

I still get a little home sick, but all in all I am doing amazing and can't wait to go out and do more.
Today we are going to Jamestown with some members of the ward, it is going to be really cool.

I love you, Bye
Elder Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment