Wednesday, March 4, 2009

New Spanish Guy getting baptized - 3-4-09

This last week has been really different. It started out bad with a snow day, 2 inches of snow stopped us because we were told not to leave the apartment. So we stayed in all day and did nothing. I tried to write a letter but then stopped, Elder Goats and I played with our cameras and you will see those pictures soon.

Transfers are next week and I don't know if I will be here or not, so hold all letters and packages until I send the email and tell you my address.

The big highlight is that a new Spanish guy is getting baptized this month. (if all goes well)

He is really cool and we have only been working with him for a little while.

Tell Benson "Good Luck" and tell him I need him to email me if he can get the time

Virginia ROCKS! The church is true, and I love you. read Mosiah 3

No comments:

Post a Comment