Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A very slow week - 3-11-2009

Hello,

Well, this last week has been the slowest week I have had yet. It is almost over and I found out that I am staying in Newport News, in the same area, for another 6 week or so. My new companion is Elder Ballee. He sounds really cool, I hope we have a lot of fun and success together. Elder Goats is starting a new spanish zone and Elder Davis is going to Chesapeake.

Yes, I am staying in the same area so you can send the snailmail. This last week has been really slow and I have been having a hard time trying to stay focused. I have looked at the time I have here and it is really short but I feel it getting longer. I know that I am doing the right thing but this is a lot harder than I thought it would be. Your letters do help the day and I love reading them.

I sent Aunt Susie a letter last week and I hope that she got it. Tell Benson that he can email me to I have found out that all family can email, and with his new computer it should be no problem.

I love you all and wish for the best, I can't wait you see you again but for now email work. I hope that when you see me you will see the difference that I have felt just in the last few weeks. I can't believe that 12 weeks have gone by since I left the MTC. I hate the way time works that by looking back it seem fast but forward sometimes seems fast or slow.

I love you and can't wait to hear from you again, bye.

Elder Boy

p.s. Please send some pictures that I can put in my album that I have. I love to go back and look at it from time to time.

P.s.s. Sorry, about the cookbook, I need something that is fast to make and cook.

P.s.s.s If at all possible send some pictures of the family and what everyone looks like. I am having a hard time remembering. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there William. Count the milestones and reap the blessings. Grandma and I got your letter. Thanks so much. We'll keep them coming. love you Aunt Susie and grandma Boy

    ReplyDelete