Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Easter Weekend 4-22-09

Hello Everyone,

Well, this week has gone by way to fast. This whole transfer has gone by fast, I found out that I am being transfered down to Chesapeake and I leave tomorrow. (Funny, you thought I was staying),

I am really going to miss Newport News and the great people here. I didn't realize it, but I really don't like moving after being in an area for so long. Finally getting to know my way around then I get moved. I know that this is were the Lord needs me to go and I am really looking forward to my new area (I am in a car).

I still have not gotten my new licence and do not know my new address yet. I will write it and send it off tomorrow. I needed to get the carry on bag for my stuff and so I went out and got it and the back pack I had for my 72 hour kit ripped in half with only 24 hours worth of stuff in it.

This next month is Mothers Day and I will be calling home for the second time. WOW! time is moving fast I will be hitting my 6 month mark on Dad's birthday and then my one year mark. I am done thinking about it this is just to fast.

P.S. Any packages? Please send them to the Mission Home until further notice.
P.S. Don't forget to update the website.

Love Elder Boy
Virginia ROCK! the church is true, and I love you. read mosiah 3

No comments:

Post a Comment