Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Free agency is always in the way 4-8-09

This week has gone by so fast, I can't believe that this transfer is almost over.
General conference was great, I learned alot. I found that going to the church to listen to the sessions is alot more spiritual, and our time zone is two hours ahead of you so the broadcasts are all live. The Priesthood session ended at 10 pm.

It is hard to believe that I am almost at my 1/4th mark for my mission. David is coming up on his 1 year mark and Andrew is almost there too. I will be right behind him.

There is still so much to be done here and I can't believe that I have been able to do so much and yet I wish that I could do more. Free agency is always in the way, and people don't understand the truth that we bring. I hope that they all will choose to accept the gospel some time or another, because there are so many people out here that need the gospel in their lives. I just wish that we could find them all.

I pray for you always and can't wait to talk to you next month. This time I will be able to tell you some really amazing things.
- Elder Boy

"Virginia ROCK! the church is true, and I love you. read mosiah 3

No comments:

Post a Comment