Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sharon's Here - 08-19-09

Hi William,

Sharon is here for Education Week this entire week. She has already had a great time at several wonderful classes, and still has most of the week yet to go. Yesterday she went to See "Joseph and the amazing technicolor dreamcoat" with Steve and Tausha. She loved it.

Garth and Quintin got home safely, Benson drove them to Cedar City all by himself, twice. Anneke was in the car, but he was in charge. It was fun having him up, and I know that Mary Ann enjoyed seeing him again.

Benson and Anneke are getting ready for school, which starts tomorrow. We bought Benson some new clothes, and new shoes. He has all of his classes taken care of and is really excited about his construction class. He will actually get to help build a real house.

Mary Ann is down 40 lbs and I am down 37lbs. We are really enjoying our diet, and I am having a great time creating new recipes. Yesterday, I made "stuffed onions". They are meatloaf in a onion shell, and they are delicious but need a little more work before I am done with the recipe.

Benson is working in at a carnival. The parents of a friend of ours owns a carnival and needed some help, so Benson got a job working there setting up the rides, and working in the caramel apple booth. He also has an interview with an insurance company, working on the phones. We will see how that works out.

Your little sister is now 16 years old. She says that she can get her drivers license next month, We'll see if Mom let's her drive the new car or not. Anneke asked for makeup for her birthday, and Mary Ann helped her to know how to put it on so that it looks nice.

We were thrilled to hear about your 2 baptisms last week, and about Nicole this week. Did you get to go to her baptism? How was it? We sure are proud of you, and all the hard work you are putting into bringing people into the church. Keep up the great work.

------- A Note from Benson

This is Benson. Sorry I don't write that much. WWednesdays just seen to sneak up on me and then they are over before I can do anything about it. I got a weekend job working in the circus this week and a telebusiness job where I call people and they hang up on me. It isn't the best, but it's a job. and i need the money.
Since Mary Ann and Dad are so happy about their weight loss, I just want you to know that it is affecting me as while. I am down 12 lbs. But, the funny thing is that I still eat the junk food I originally did. I think it is something to do with your mind and just thinking about it makes it happen at least for guys.

-------
Well that is about it for this week. We love you and pray for you always.
Love Dad, Mary Ann, and Benson

-- "It's never to late too live happily ever after."

No comments:

Post a Comment