Saturday, January 3, 2009

Remembering Christmas talk - 12-31-08

I have enjoyed remembering the talk we had on the phone during Christmas. I only wish I had longer and less time away from you. The time out here seems really long but at the same time the weeks are going but really fast, I had been looking at the time that I have and it really doesn't look that long, but each day seems like forever.

I do love it here, and the members here are great. There have been some investigators that we have had to drop, but, there are others that are really working hard to make it to baptism.

I know that I have grown so much since that last 5 mins I had with you in the car. I wish that I would have made more time to talk with you thoughout the month I was home. I know that when I see you again that I will love the feeling even more than when I saw you at any time.

I love you and I always will. I will be able to call home on Mothers Day and because you and mom don't live together I will be able to call you too. I am looking forward to that time. Thank you for all of the love and support that you give me and all of the lessons you taught me through out my life

I love you
Elder Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment