Saturday, January 3, 2009

Baptism of Amoni - 12-31-08

Well, another week has gone by and we had a baptism last Sunday. His name is Amoni and he speaks French. He is really cool and really loves the church.

I am cooking most of my own meals but alot of nights we have a dinner appointment and just don't have time, but I am still making it. We have been going on exchanges with other members and it is really nice not to have to ride my bike everywhere at night.

With New Years today we have to be back at the room by 5 PM and we can't go out after that time, so I will probably write a letter home and then sleep.

I have found that the few hours of sleep that I get are just bearly enough to get by, but I am still very tired during the day. As far as a letter every week I will probibly just send an email on Wednesdays because I really don't have enough time to write a letter by hand.

I hope that everyone is doing well and I can't wait to see everyone again. 22 months is a long time but if you look at it in fast Sundays then it really isn't that long at all. I just wish that the fast Sundays would get here a little faster

I love you all,
Elder Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment