Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Looking forward to Conference - 9-30-09

Well, this transfer is almost over, I can't believe it.

There is a chance that I will be senior companion soon and I am getting really nervous about that. Elder Shock told me that the Lord rarely calls you to a position that you are ready for, so I hope that I will do ok.

This week has been really cool. We have been teaching a lot, and I am really excited about the next few weeks. There will be a lot happening over te next transfer and I am hoping that I will be able to do everything that is required of me.

We have some investigators that will be attending General Conference this week and I am so happy to see them. One is Duane Tupper, he pretty much told us that he has been prepared for the gospel, and that he really wants to learn more about it. Wow, Conference is this week. I can't believe this is my second conference on my mission. I am really excited about it this time. I learned so much from the last conference that I can't wait to find out what I will learn this time.

I am hoping that I will be here until after December because there is nothing like spending the holidays with people you care about and I really don't want to get into a new area, and have to find new friends right before Christmas. But, whatever the Lord wants. "All things are done in the wisdom of he that knows all." 2 Ne 2:24 (I think)

Picture: My district (minus ME and Elder Blare, got cut off)

No comments:

Post a Comment