Wednesday, October 21, 2009

NewFamilySearch released - 10-7-09

Hi William,

I am so glad to hear that things are going so well for you.

I don't recall how long Elder Shock has until he goes home, but I hope that you get as much experience from him before he leaves. Tell him that I appreciate the positive influence that he has been on you. I wish him the best of luck with the rest of his life. If he is ever in Provo have him look you up.

We have been cleaning up the house and getting ready for Sue, Sharon, Grandma, and Heidi. We are so excited to see them. Mary Ann and I are back on the diet and have already dropped a couple more pounds in in just the past couple of days.

I made 3 meatloaves for our diet, but I added to much Flax for thickening. They tasted great, but the texture was like oatmeal. It was so disgusting that I threw them away. Some experiments fail.

We have been taking the mustang out a little bit more. It is fun to see the looks from the other drivers on the road. We are going to the Temple tonight with ward temple night. We have the last of over 2000 names to have sealed to their parents. Yeah!!! Also we have finally been given access to the newFamilySearch program. Just to give you an idea of the improvements. The original Family search had a database of 20 million names and eventually got over 600 million names. The newFamilySearch is starting out with 1.8 billion names, and it is all available online so anything that you work on can be shared with your family anywhere in the world. Too Cool.

Well, that is pretty much all that is happening out here.
I hope that you have had a great week and we love you and pray for you always.
Love,Dad, Mary Ann, and Benson.

No comments:

Post a Comment