Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Teaching Camaira 11-04-09

Hello Everyone

Well, this week has gone by faster than it should have. I have been out almost a year already! No, it can't be, I just started. That is how fast time is going for me. I believe that I have been gone for that long and that David is coming home soon, and Andrew is next. I mean Elder Lubke and Elder Earl.

We have been having lots of fun finding old investigators and such, as well as a woman named Camaira. She is an older members girlfriend, and he wanted us to teach her. She is great, she has been reading and praying and she came to church this week.

This is great. all in all, this last 6 weeks have gone by really fast and I can't wait to see what will happen this winter.

I now know how cold it gets and can be prepared for it much better that last year. That, and I only have to put up with winter one more time. So that is not too bad. (I use to like winter but not out here and I have to go out in it all day).

I love you all and hope you are safe.

Virginia ROCK! the church is true, and I love you. read alma 7

No comments:

Post a Comment