Tuesday, March 2, 2010

What's Happening in Utah 11-4-09

Hey William,

Life is wonderful and everything is going great. How are things going with you?

I talked with Grandma Boy on Sunday. Her Sister Nancy and Brother Butch came to Arizona for her birthday. She really enjoyed seeing them again.

Tausha hasn't had her baby yet, but she is due next week. Sue and Robin are going to wait until at least Nov 14th to come up to Utah. That way they can stay all the way through to Thanksgiving. (Robin can only use 2 weeks vacation) And they have the wedding for Matt and Melanie in St. George on Dec 19th.

For Halloween Trisha, and Garth came up. We sat in the driveway with a fire going in the firepit. I finished the park bench that I bought at D.I. this summer, I painted it Red and it looks great. We only had about 75 kids come around for trick or treating, that is a far cry from the old days of 800 kids in a night.

Mary Ann bought a mirror for the kitchen and it really sets off the wall in the kitchen. I think it looks great. Work is going great, I am getting some cool projects done, and making some real progress cleaning up the databases.

Mary Ann and I are finishing up our diet session. We only do it for 40 days at a time, and then we are off for 6 weeks. I am down 51 lbs from when I started and Mary ann is down 56 lbs. She is down a total of 90 lbs from her highest weight (before I met her). I have had to punch 2 new holes in my belt so that my pants don't fall down. And I love it.

Mary Ann is excitedly planning the Thanksgiving Dinner. She loves the fact that we will have a full house and a big dinner. She and Benson have out voted me and they are going to have sweet potatoes. I told her that as long as we have pumpkin pie, I am ok with it.

Well, that's about all that I can think of for now. We love you and pray for you everyday.

Dad, Mary Ann and Benson

-- "It's never to late too live happily ever after."

No comments:

Post a Comment