Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Learning to Cook - 7-15-09

Well this week has gone by way to fast, and now the next transfer is here. Wow, I am staying in Portsmouth, VA.

I am really excited to stay, we have a baptism this month. Brandon McCollum is being baptized on the 24th we hope. (The Bishopric is gone that weekend and so we might be able to have a stake member be there).

I have learnd the value of cooking, and I don't mean with the microwave. Also, I am learning how to cook some really cool dinners, and will be writing down the recipe to make at home for every one.

We will also be having Brent Johnson getting baptized in the upcoming transfer, so we are really excited about that to.

This Sunday I hit my 8 month mark, wow time is flying pass way to fast.

I love you all and will see you all later bye
Elder Boy

Virginia ROCK! the church is true, and I love you. read mosiah 3

No comments:

Post a Comment