Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Playing in the Rain - 07-08-09

Well this week has gone by really fast and next week is transfers. I can't believe how time is moving and what little time I have left here in Virginia. I didn't do much for the 4th, fireworks are illegal in VA and we couldn't go to the pier to watch the display, but I did eat brats and ice cream that night. On Friday it rained a lot and we got to go out in it and got so wet that my shoes just got dry enough to wear today,

Nicole is doing very well, she is not set for baptism yet, but is very close last I heard, also yes, I did get the package with Jesus the Christ in it.

President Milburn has challenged the mission to read the Book of Mormon by November and focus on scriptures references that we can use to teach. I am really getting into the Book of Mormon this time around and love all of the new things that I have read and learn. Finding new scriptures and new meanings to them. I have also started reading the D&C and really love reading that. I wish I would have read it long before my mission.

Pictures will be in the next email this is a lot longer than I expected it to be.

Elder Boy

Virginia ROCK! the church is true, and I love you. read mosiah 3

Elder Boy and Elder Shock,
William adding to his Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment