Sunday, July 5, 2009

Zone Conference 7-1-09

Well another week has gone by and it is already July. This has been an incredible week we had zone conference and stake conference all weekend then district meetings on Tuesday. Zone conference was really cool, we were challenged to read the Book of Mormon and find scriptures that we can memorize. So from the beginning to the end we are looking for scriptures that apply to faith, and repentance, and missionary work, and things like that over the next few months.

We are reading the Book of Mormon as a mission it is really cool. I was also able to buy a new study journal and get it setup for my study of the Book of Mormon, and many other things that I will be putting in it.

All in all, this week has gone by really fast and I can't belive how much time is already gone.

Elder Boy

Virginia ROCK! the church is true, and I love you. read mosiah 3

No comments:

Post a Comment