Thursday, June 25, 2009

IM Session with William 6-24-09

williamboy3: helloyou keep getting earlier each week

William: really

williamboy3: yes, but enough about that. How are you doing?

William: really good

williamboy3: Benson is at camp this week, they are rafting down the green river.

William: this past week has been way to fast and I realized on sunday that I hit my 7 month mark on friday last week.

williamboy3: Our visit with Robin last week was funWOW, has it really been 7 monthsit feels like you have just barely leftDid you hear that Matt Gaunt (from school) is leaving for the MTC next week ...

William: I know

williamboy3: He will be serving in the Richmond, VA missionDo you remember him?

William: I cant belive in that time I could train him that would be really cool

williamboy3: That would be coolSo, did you hear anything about Nicole last week?just wondering how things are looking for her

William: I still don't know but I should find out more by next week in is zone confrince this week

williamboy3: ok, I would like to know how things go with her, since she is the first name that I remember as one of your investigators

William: ok I will let you know

williamboy3: thanks

William: I have sent pics this week when you get the email

williamboy3: I got to drive a '67 Mustang last week, it was completely restored and fastWhat is your current address right now?I need to update the blog address, and wasn't clear as to what it was

William: I send it in a email about 3 weeks ago and don't remember it

williamboy3: yeah, but you didn't list the city or zip code, just the street address

William: ok it is portsmouth VA, and...I don't know the zip code but I know you can look it up on the internet with the address you have

williamboy3: I just updated your blogsite on Monday, and noticed that I didn't have your complete addressOK, I will look it upHow are things going with Elder Shockdo you have any pictures to update on the blogsiteMatt comes home tomorrowRobin said that Sue is fit to be tiedbut she has lost 35 lbs, and she is happy about thatMary Ann is down 28 lbs and I am holding at 25 lbs

William: cool

williamboy3: Matt Baker just left, or just got back from his mission, I forget which one.and someone else just got home also, but I forget whoI got a new saute pan for Fathers Day

William: cool

williamboy3: and I bought Mary Ann about 5 new skirts that look really nice on herYou already sent that picture

William: oppsstill

williamboy3: anything of you with members, or your companion?

William: I am sending comps in one sec but I am out of time so I will hurry and send it but I have to go thank you for chating this have been fun

williamboy3: We are going to see "Wicked" again, while we are down in Arizona.I look forward to chatting with you , it is so much more fun then writing emailsLove you and take care of yourself

William: that it isby

williamboy3: I will be into work earlier next week, so that we have more time

William: read our search for happiness in the mission lybrary

williamboy3: great book

William: ok I love you by

williamboy3: bye

William: then jesus the christ next

williamboy3: serious stufftalmage is a tough one to read

William: but it is amazing

williamboy3: that it is

William: GTG see you later

williamboy3: I also recommend, the miracle of forgiveness by David O. McKay

No comments:

Post a Comment