Friday, August 7, 2009

2 Baptisms and one on the way - 08-05-09

Hello,

I can't believe that it is already August, it seems like such a short time ago summer started and now it is almost over. Although I wont miss the humidity, the summer has been pretty nice.

We have baptisms this week, Brent Johnson and Brandon McCollum are getting baptized and I am really excited for them. They have made so much progress these past few weeks and it all comes down to this weekend.

I found out that Nicole Foust is getting baptized on the 13th and we are going to try to have someone go down there and see it (we get to go to). We had zone conference this past weekend and it was really good. I learned alot about how to teach and how to help the members here.

One of the members here (Robert Husted) got his call to Las Vegas, NV. which is really funny because the missionary that just left this area, Elder keller, lives in Vegas and is home now so they might get a little reunion from one mission to another.

Yesterday, I got to be senior companion for a day. Going on exchanges with my district leaders greeny, and that was really cool. I got the chance to be the leader and be the old companion for a change, and I don't think I did to bad. I was really nervous, but I know that it was a test that will help me grow a lot. I know that the time will come that I will be the senior comp. and so I might as well get as ready as I can.

Love Elder Boy

P.S. On Fast Sunday our dinner appointment cancelled and so we ate at home, I cooked the food.

Virginia ROCK! the church is true, and I love you. read mosiah 3

No comments:

Post a Comment