Friday, August 7, 2009

Driving a BMW (Not!) - 7-29-09

Hello,

Well this week was fast, we set Brent for baptism and Brandon will be baptized on the 7 of Aug. Jason (a another investigator) got married to Ceria (a member) and so we will be working with him in about a week again.

I finally took some pictures of my new S&K suits.

This week we met a guy that invited us over to his house, we went over the next day and helped him do some yard work, then he wanted to take us for a ride in his BMW, but it only has two seats and we can't separate. We told him (sadly I really wanted to ride in it), so he gave me the keys and said to take it around the block (after I pulled my jaw off the ground we told him we are not allowed to drive anything other then mission vehicles, so in the name of obedience I denied driving a BMW coop (two seat).



Later we when out and I found the really nice tie with salt water fish on it so I got it and then realized I can’t wear it out here, so I will save it until I get home.

I also tried to make a stuffed tomato and it was ok, it was a try and I probably won’t make one again, but it was fun.

That was about it for the week and so I will talk to you all later.

Love Elder boy

Virginia ROCK! the church is true, and I love you. read mosiah 3

No comments:

Post a Comment