Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Joseph Smith Movie - 12-14-08

Dad,

Hey, This Wednesday I will try to call you at home around 2:00pm, when I get to Atlanta, So try to be there if you can. If not I will call you on Christmas.

Today I watched the Joseph Smith movie after our devotional. I have thoughts, but before I tell you I want you and Mary Ann and anyone else, to go up to Salt Lake and watch it before the new year. As you watch it think about the message that I am about to deliver to the people in Virginia. Now hoping that you will see the movie, (go to the next page.)

As I watched the movie I thought about the early saints that they could have said "No" and left the church and been left alone. But, they didn't, and now there is a gym full of missionaries ready to serve the Lord and bring people to the true gospel.

I Love you
- Elder Boy

P.S. I would like to have a picture of everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment