Dad,
Hey, This Wednesday I will try to call you at home around 2:00pm, when I get to Atlanta, So try to be there if you can. If not I will call you on Christmas.
Today I watched the Joseph Smith movie after our devotional. I have thoughts, but before I tell you I want you and Mary Ann and anyone else, to go up to Salt Lake and watch it before the new year. As you watch it think about the message that I am about to deliver to the people in Virginia. Now hoping that you will see the movie, (go to the next page.)
As I watched the movie I thought about the early saints that they could have said "No" and left the church and been left alone. But, they didn't, and now there is a gym full of missionaries ready to serve the Lord and bring people to the true gospel.
I Love you
- Elder Boy
P.S. I would like to have a picture of everyone.
10/4/10....I Can't believe it's over
-
Elder Bentz returns from his mission this week, October 7, 2010. We have
enjoyed reading his emails and hearing about his mission to Germany. Hope
you have...
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment