Sunday, December 14, 2008

Thinking about Br Luebke - 12-14-08

Dear Dad,

I guess that in order to get mail from you I have to send mail to you. Well today was great, during gym class I was able to workout and then after lunch I started studying Lesson 3, "The Gospel of Jesus Christ".

All I could think about was Bro. Luebke's story. Thank you again for sending it to me, I really needed to hear that story again. The warmth that I feel from that story is incredible and I can't believe how dearly those nights at Bro. Luebke's cabin came back to me in such detail. I still remember him standing in front of us, telling us the story like it was yesterday.

I really enjoy getting your letters and get kind of "down" when the only person that has sent me letters from DearElder.com is you. I would really like even just a small hello from you.

Well, only a few day's until I leave for Virginia, and I can't wait.

I love you,
-Elder Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment