Friday, December 12, 2008

William 1st Email - 11-22-08

Dad,

The MTC is a really cool place, although I can't really see any mountains and yesterday I saw the street light, that was the weirdest feeling so far. I have learned alot since Wednesday and I can't wait until I get out in the field.

Oh, by the way, I am not leaving on the 9th I am leaving on the 17th. My district all got moved back one week and so we are all kind of bummed, but, we all are having a good time here. The food is really great and gym time is not long enough though we make the best of it. My companion and I are really bonding, we have already learned the first lesson and are getting ready to learn the 2nd. We have had time to teach volunteer investigators and did a really good job our first time.

That is all I have right now. I will not be checking my email until next Tuesday so if you what to send me a letter then send it to dearelder.com as a letter.

So bye- Elder Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment