Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fool Day's - 4-1-09

Hi Son, Happy April Fool's Day How are things going for you this week? I hope that you are having some success. We saw McKay Melesiea and his Mom at Wal-Mart the other day. He just got his mission call. He is going to Las Vegas. Mary Ann got a kick out of that, and I told him that is where I was called too. Elder Otterson got back from his mission this past week, so we got to hear from him at church. Do you have any special plans for conference? Garth, Benson, and I will be going to the priesthood session. Mary Ann is not sure if Garth has ever been to one before. How are things going with your new companion? (What's his name again?) I hope you are getting along, and being productive. Boy this week has flown by. We had 70 degree weather on Saturday and 8 inches of snow on Monday. and it is supposed to snow everyday this week. Tomorrow we are going to a passover dinner with Russ & Jarretta. We will eat the foods that Jesus ate, and be taught the meaning behind the unleaven bread, etc. Mary Ann is tying the quilt for Trisha, and it is looking great. We cleaned the basement on Saturday, and prepared the extra bedroom for Garth. He is coming up for Spring break, this next week. Anneke has been coming over for dinner a little more often. This week we had Dirty Rice, and Lemon chicken. Mary Ann and I have been on our diet now for about 2 weeks. I am down 12 lbs and am really encouraged by the results that I am seeing. I promise that I will be putting a letter in the mail for you this week. until then stay focued and know that we love you. Love Dad, Mary Ann, and Benson

No comments:

Post a Comment