Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Drinking a green shake - 3-24-09

This last week has go by so fast that I didnt even realize that it was wednesday until yesterday.

Wow 5 months already, Man I can't believe it, I am almost 1/4 through my mission and can start to see the changes in peoples live that the gospel brings.

I can't wait to learn more and share the gospel to as many that will recieve it. I hope that you got a picture of me drinking a green drink. I am always thinking of you and hope that things are going alright at home. I still can't believe how soon I will see you all again, but I need to get all that I can done while I am out here.

I wish that you could see the changes that I am have gone through and the experiences that I have had. I have seen such a changes in my perspective on life and the gospel and time itself. I know that this church is true and that I am doing what the lord wants me to do. I only hope that I can get everything done that he wants me to do.

That is really cool with Steven and school. The diet will help, I have had to start eating better. I have noticed a much larger problem building, and I want to catch it before I can't do much about it until I come home. I have been trying to drink a health shake (it is green) anneke has the picture.

I still can't believe the changes over such a short time. This last week has just gone by and I didn't even see it coming. I am doing great though, so keep me in your prayers. ( I know that you do I can feel them.) I will talk to you soon.

Love - Elder Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment