Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Working hard with Elder Bailey 3-18-09

Well, this week has been kind of slow, mainly because it has been raining since I last emailed you. This is the first day we have seen the sun in about 5 days. Things are going well, not as good as I would like, because we have lost most of the investigators, and really are having a hard time finding any this week. But, it will all work out in time, and next week I hope will be better weather.

Elder Bailey and I have really connected well, and I really like him as a companion we have a lot of the same views, feelings and desire to work hard.

That is cool to hear by the way. Do you know if there is a Rick Boy in the family line, because a member out here knows a Rick Boy in illinios. I was wondering if I was related.

The time has gone by so fast it seems like just a couple of days ago I was talking to you on the phone and starting my mission and now I am almost 1/4 of the way through it. I can't believe the speed of it all.

Please tell Benson to email me. I would really like to hear from him too. I hear from you and Mom and Heidi and sometimes Aunt Susie, but that is it, and I would really like to hear from him too.

Love Elder Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment