Monday, March 15, 2010

Bent Tire and Rim 11-25-09

Well this has been a very interesting week.

First, we have had to move McCala's baptism back to Dec. Only, do to time, we still need to teach her all the lessons. Then the rest of the week we has had lots of opposition and struggles.

We had many of our investigators cancelled on us. The day we are getting ready to set them for baptism, and then we stopped by Wal-mart quickly. and when we came back out. the bikes were moved around and the lock was almost chopped and my back rim we bent like a C. (see picture)

Well, that night I was able to bend it mostly back and yesterday I took it to the bike shop in churchland and they fixed it right up. Apparently, it wasn't to bad after I bent it back, so they fixed it for free.

I will still need to respoke it in a few months unless this happens again. all in all the week has been fun and I am greatful that out of all the things that they could have taken my $2 patch kit was the only think taken.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I love the snow but I don't get it. the book of Mormon is true and the work is to.

No comments:

Post a Comment