Monday, March 15, 2010

One Year Mark 11-18-09

It just hit my last night the transfer is over and I am at my one year mark.

WOW!, Time just doesn't stop. Luckily the work is still moving forward and I am happier than ever and I have been blessed to know that I get to stay in Portsmouth a little longer.

We have set two people for baptism the last two weeks; McCala and Camaria. They are both progressing in the gospel so well, and I am so excited for them both.

We had a bad storm last week, a "northestern" that came up through North Carolina and dumped rain all over. We got called to stay in because of flood warnings and so we got stuck inside for two day.

This week has been great. We started it off with a district meeting and then went on exchanges. ( I left my area for about 4 hours) and Elder Vosters set Camaria for baptism.

All in all, this has been a great week, and I can't wait to see what happens in the end.

Last week the libraries closed on wednesday for Columbus day and so we emailed on Tuesday.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year, I love the snow but I don't get it. The book of Mormon is true and the work is to.

No comments:

Post a Comment