Monday, March 15, 2010

Virginia 12-02-09

Well this week has been one of adventure, and it is still not over, our baptisms will be later this month then planned. But as of yet they will still happen.

This work is amazing, you learn so much about yourself and others, and what and how to help so many people.

With the Christmas season coming up, I have been rereading my journal and I can't belive that I am doing so, the days have flown by, and are still moving faster. But. the work is picking up too.

Others and myself, are at the head charting the course. This work is the literal gathering of Isrial and there are more than 13 million that are in the work.

We'll all need to be engaged, this is the work of the Lord. He is at the head and guiding the elect to the restored gospel, the only way to salvation and everlasting happiness.

I am so greatful to be apart of this work and be able to make a difference in so many peoples lives. The feeling is amazing and unforgetable.

My faith has been strengthened and my hope unfurled. This is my mission and in the lord I will not fail.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year,

I love the snow but I don't get it. the book of Mormon is true and the work is to.

No comments:

Post a Comment