Monday, March 15, 2010

What I want for Christmas 12-09-09

My last christmas on a mission.

This feels weird to be at this point on my mission.

Well the week was cool, we got a new investigator named Jim. He was set by the last missionaries for baptism and then had to move over to Portsmouth, so we are helping him keep his baptism date. Jim has had a problem with the word of wisdom (tea and coffee) but he started to stop and is working hard at it.

Then yesterday a spoke on my back tire broke. For some reason I have had the worst luck with my bike since I got on my mission I have lost, broken, rebuilt, fix, replaced, or re-replaced just about every part on my bike. (over exaduration)

But the blessing of enduring is helping me grow to new heights and I really haven't been discourged about much of it. That has to be a blessing for the Lord to help me get through each trial.

Oh, We had a tornado watch this morning, I got a weather alarm for $7.50 and it went off this morning at 3:00am and sayed that there was a tronado watch, so I went back to sleep.

As far as things I would like for Christmas, a SCARF! (yes I did say I would never use one and you at home might not see me use one but out here it gets really cool and I have to be out in it), CD's are good, ties as always (no pictures can be on the tie or I can't wear it) a small R/C helicopter would be cool, math puzzles or handheld puzzles ( I have a rubiks cube), pictures are a must, and love, that is all I can think of.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year,

I love the snow but I don't get it. the book of Mormon is true and the work is to.

No comments:

Post a Comment