Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Fixing the Lawnmower 9-16-09

Hey William,

How are you doing? I am so sorry that I forgot to send you a letter last week. Mary Ann got laid off last Tuesday, and my mind was elsewhere. So on to the rest of the week.

Mary Ann is enjoying her time home and may or may not get another job. We haven't decided yet.

The lawn mower died last week, so Benson decided to fix it and your Mom's lawn mower at the same time. After spending the afternoon on them, neither one worked so he brought ours home. He and I took a look at it and had fun tearing the carburator apart and then we put it back together and it ran perfectly. It now runs smoother then it has run in 5 years.

Benson has been having fun in his construction class. We went to the lot and saw the foundation and the driveway that he helped to pour. He said that they will start putting up the walls tomorrow. He is really learning some great skills, and I wish that I could take the class with him.

Mary Ann and I are still holding steading at our weight. We are in the "Weight Set" stage of our diet, where we lock in our weight so we don't gain any of it back. so holding steady for 3 weeks is a good thing.

We got a new Bishop this week. Br. Slaw is our new Bishop. His counselors are Br. Misbach and Br. Baker.

I hope everything is going great for you. Is Elder Shock getting trunky yet? Glad to hear about Charles Brook and glad that you had a nice birthday.

We love you and pray for you always.
Love Dad, Mary Ann, and Benson

No comments:

Post a Comment