Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Baptizing Charles Brooks 9-16-09

Hello,

Well, this week has been rather slow and long. I don't know why.

We had a lot of lessons and I had a lot of fun, but we had a lot of time to tract.

I did get the packages that you all sent, and I love each of them. I had a pretty cool birthday and was able to go over to some members house and celebrate a little and that was fun. I did get alot of birthday cake though and I think I am getting fat off of it. Oh well, I will work it off later.

On Saturday (my birthday) we had a baptism, his name was Charles Brook, he is really a YSA (Young Single Adult) but we taught him about half the lessons. It was really cool, it was his 21st birthday and my 20 birthday on the same day. So I thought that was cool.

That is the highlights of the week. I love you all ,and can't wait to see you again, Bye.

Virginia ROCK! the church is true, and I love you. read alma 7

No comments:

Post a Comment