Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Just getting used to your schedule 09-02-09

William,

I was just getting used to your schedule and now you send a letter so early in the morning.

I am glad to hear that everything is going so well. I think that it is great that Elder Shock will be spending his last transfer with you. You two seem to be good for each other. Tell him "Thank you" from me.

Mary Ann is down 43 lbs and I am down 41lbs. I am now wearing an XL shirt instead of a 2XL. And I will need to be buying a new belt soon, as I am on my last buckle hole.

Anneke, Benson, Mary Ann and I all went to see, "UP" last night. It was a fun cartoon about a man who ties balloons to his house and floats down to South America. It really had a good story, and great character development.

We were at Steve and Tausha's ward last week for Steve to be put in the Bishopric. Their baby is due in November and Steve is starting Law school. How does that sound for busy?

Well I have included some pictures for you this time. Benson out at Bridal Veil Falls, Garth in his new school clothes and Mary Ann and I minus about 40 lbs each.

Love you and we pray for you always,Dad, Mary Ann, and Benson

No comments:

Post a Comment