Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Teaching by the spirit - 09-09-09

Hello All,

Well, what a week this has been. We had zone conference this Monday and it was so good, and inspiring. I was filled with the spirit after that meeting. I am amazed at how the work is going now. Yesterday was so cool, we were teaching and tracting and finding and everything by the spirit and I felt so good all day. Each lesson was really good, and Elder Shock and I had almost perfect unity. At zone conference we talked about having the spirit, as the senior member of our companionship, and I thnk we had that yesterday.

Wow! Steve is in the bishopric, and DUE in NOVMBER! Wow! that went by fast. Tell them I said "good luck".

Working with some of the members out here, I have seen how young kids act and I know that I will need A LOT of patence to have kids.

Good job on losing 40 lbs that is quite an accomplishment and I think it looks really good.

I love you all, and pray for you always, good luck and have fun.

Pictures: Brats were on sale, (Crab is cheap but I have not bought any yet), and Missionary Mall pants broke, zipper broke off (for mom). If you could print this and take it in to them and send out the new one it would be great, Thank you.
Virginia ROCK! the church is true, and I love you. read mosiah 3

No comments:

Post a Comment