Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Staying in Portsmouth 9-2-09

Hello All,

It is already September and I only have a few more days to be 19, I didn't think that my birthday would get here this fast. By the way mom a CD that I would like is "Joseph A Nashville tribute to the Prophet". It is a really good CD and I would really like to have a copy. I definitely suggest that you get a copy for yourself, is it such a good CD.

Anyway, this week has been really cool and we have been working hard and seeing changes in the members in Portsmouth. I love the new members work lessons. We teach 20 min lessons and the members can invite friends to the lesson and we do this for 4 weeks and if nothing happens then we move on to the next family.

The weeks are getting shorter and I can't seem to find any time to catch a glimps of life, everything is moving so fast. I know that I have enough time to do what I need to and then move on.

Elder Shock is leaving for home at the end of this transfer and so I will probably be staying here for the next 12 weeks and I am so happy to be here, and feel secure in that I don't have to pack everything up in 6 weeks. ( that is a pain).

Oh, I am sending pictures of my bike and how it looks. Now I really am pleased with it, however for some reason or another I have had more problems with my bike here in Portsmouth then anywhere thus far and it is kinda annoying.

But I am trying to keep my head high and look forward.

I love you all and wish you good luck - William

Virginia ROCK! the church is true, and I love you. read mosiah 3

No comments:

Post a Comment