Sunday, May 16, 2010

After Christmas Stuff - 1-6-2010

Hello William,

It sure was great to talk to you on Christmas day. I didn't realize that I missed sending out a letter to you last week until it was already friday. I had the entire week off and was not keeping track of what day it was.

I included a couple of pictures for you. 1 of my 2 new 23 inch LCD monitors. and the other one of Mary Ann looking good after losing 55 lbs. We are starting up out diet again this week and I have alread dropped the 5 lbs that I gained over the Christmas break. So I am ready to hit a new low in my weight this week. I am now wearing a Large shirt instead of a 2XL, and I told you about fitting into Benson's size 36 jeans.

Things are going well at work, but Mary Ann is really having trouble finding work. There just aren't any jobs right now.

We saw Taylor Campbell the other day. He was out looking for a job. He moved out into his own apartment this week, and is finishing up school this next semester. I made some taco soup for our diet yesterday, and I have got to tell you that I have this recipe down to perfection.

1 lb of ground beef, 1 package of taco seasoning, 4 large tomatoes (diced), 2-4 cups of water, and 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro. Simmer it for 45-60 minutes.

You should give it a try. I got your letter yesteday, and was sorry to hear that your Helicopter stopped working already. Benson's died just as fast. We were able to return his to the store, but we have tossed the receipt long ago. You could send it back home and we could try to return it, but you may want to just chuck it. We will have to send some thing out to replace it.

I hope that you are having continued success, I am so proud of you.

Love Dad, Mary Ann, and Benson


No comments:

Post a Comment