Sunday, May 16, 2010

Tears of Joy 01-13-10

Hey William,
I just got your letter today and it made me cry. The were tears of joy, but they were still tears. A letter like that is a father greatest gift. All I have ever wanted for you, is that you become aware of your eternal potential. And to read your comments, tells me that you have figured out that you are truly a child of God.
Thank you so much for that letter.
We are excitedly waiting for Sue and Robin to come up this weekend for Steve and Tausha baby (Audrey Grace) Blessing.
The passenger side door handle on the truck broke last week. Benson fixed it this week within 25 minutes of the new handle arriving in the mail. He is working hard to keep that truck on the road.
Work is going well, and Mary Ann is still looking for a job. We are having success with our diet and are continuing to lose weight. I am still shooting for 220lbs. But I may go lower.
I have been listening to several classic books on tape at work. Last week I listened to "1984" and was disappointed. But is was great when compared to "A Catcher in the Rye. It is was stupid from beginning to end. I would rather read "The Scarlet Letter" again that to have to listen to that crap. (Remember how much you enjoyed "The Scarlet Letter")
We had the opportunity to go to the Temple last week, and do sealings for the last of the 5,000 temple cards that I had to get done. I am glad to see the last of all those ordinance cards get finished off. It was a very special experience to feel the dead family members there with you as you are able to seal their family members together for time and for all eternity. One of the other workers told me I hope you could feel them there, because they sure were there. I really could feel them present.
Well, I guess that is all that I have for this week. take care of yourself, We love you and we are so proud of you.
Love Dad, Mary ann, and Benson

No comments:

Post a Comment