Sunday, May 16, 2010

Cut off my Finger - 1-6-10

I actually put the 10 first instead of 09 then erased and put 10.

Well, what do ya know. After I email you, all the fun stuff happens. First, I cut the tip off my finger. Luckily, it was one I have not cut off yet, so I should be ok for now. Then, I made chili from scratch, and a seasoning mix, it was really good.

I will probably make it again this week. Portsmouth is great, cold but great, we are teaching a less active members daughter named Brook. She has wanted to get baptized since she was 8 but because of things and life she wasn't able. But, now her Mom has pushed really hard to meet with us (getting off work and stuff) and she will probably get baptized in the next month or so.

We are working really hard and things have been happening, the Lord really has a hand in this work, and I know it. With out his help there is no way I would have made it this far.

Thank you to all at home for your support and help, I have been extremely blessed because of you. Until we meet again.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, I love the snow but I don't get it. The book of Mormon is true and the work is to.

No comments:

Post a Comment