Sunday, May 16, 2010

Ghetto Tree - 12-30-2009

The last Email for 2009 the time to refine, I can't belive this time has moved so fast I am already a year out and 2010 is in 2 day and wow.

I found out that I am staying in Portsmouth for 6 weeks more (Matt shock and I have tried to for the record), and Elder Vosters and I have been working hard, we should be having a baptism in two months and depending on Mckayla's Dad she will get baptized soon also.

I would love to be hear for both of them but I don't know, transfers are before paige's baptism.

So how was Christmas for every one? I had a really cool Christmas, we went over to Brent's house and Earl Fly's house and had lots of fun there. I got some really cool presents and things so, thank you to all my frends and family.

pictures:Homemade Christmas tree (getto tree) it was really cold at night


Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, I love the snow but I don't get it. The book of Mormon is true and the work is too.



Love Elder Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment