Sunday, May 16, 2010

Getting Bolder 1-27-10

Well, this week has been fun we learned that one of our investigators is only in it for the money and we haven't been able to meet with her since sunday after she "slept in" after calling here and talking to her the day before, so we might try and talk to her and see what is going on but I don't really know.
A really cool thing happened yesterday, I talked to guy and point blank asked him why he was smoking. I was bolder than I have ever been, and I want to keep being that way the best I can. With the month almost over we have started to see more people come out of the houses. Since it has been really cold the last few weeks, the last week was really nice, no rain and warmer. that about wraps up the week
I love you all, thank you for the support and the prayers have been helping, I played chicken with a car and won! No, not really, but I have felt safer and know that it is because of your prayers. Time is going by fast, I really need to starting runnng just to make up.

No comments:

Post a Comment