Sunday, May 16, 2010

New Bishopbric - 12-16-2009


This week went a lot faster then I though it would. We didn't have the best week last week, but this week is cramed full, and we have been runing around like dogs.

Anyway, (for Matt Shock) the bishopric changed, and Bro. Livesay is the 2nd counselor and Bro. Dodd is going to the stake. That was pretty cool and now the new joke is that the bishopric is now mostly the same shortness.

We should be having a baptism in the next week or so. It depends on if we can meet with him or not, for some reason all of our investigators after the first really good lesson get really busy schedules and work become harder or family problems or anything else you can think of comes up and they can't meet with us.

So that is hard to work with but, in all we are still trying and this is still the greatest work in the world and I am greatful to be apart of it.

By the way, next week I will not be emailing. I will just call you on Christmas, I am not exactly sure when, but I know that it will be between 10am and 6pm probably around 2ish so I can't wait to talk to every one.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, I love the snow but I don't get it. The Book of Mormon is true and the work is too.

Love William

No comments:

Post a Comment