Sunday, May 16, 2010

Office got Flooded 1-27-10

Hello, Son,
How has this week been for you. Since I missed the letter last week I will get to cover some of what happened last week also.
Sue and Robin came up for a quick weekend visit. Steve and Tausha blessed Grace and had a nice get together at their house. They had brats and lots of sweets. Mary Ann was good and didn't eat anything but her salad, but I had a brat, or 2, and some lemon bars, and some chocolate cake. It was all delicious. Aside from a moment of weakness, I have been very good on my diet.
Mary Ann and I have both gotten down to our lowest pre-Christmas weight. It was fun to visit with Sue and Robin, and we did go out to American fork for some Sushi. Robin tried it for the first time last month and he loves it. I think going out for Sushi is going to become a regular thing with their frequent visits.
I expect that you have heard that Anneke got a car last week. I didn't tell you last week because I thought it only fair that she get to tell you. It is a good first car for her. It has a manual transmission, so she had to learn how to handle that. But, she is pretty comfortable with it now. She is enjoying it, and I am happy for her.
Work is going well, and I am staying busy. Monday, when I got to work I found my desk was soaked with water, and one of my computers was destroyed. We had a boiler leak right above my desk. So I moved my other system to a difference cubicle with a window. Today I was looking out the window and saw a Great Heron fly around and then land in the field next door. It was cool. It will be a week or more before I can move back to my office.
I hope that you are having wonderful success, and that you are take advantage of every opportunity that the Lord makes available to you.
We love you, and we pray for you everyday.Dad, Mary Ann and Benson.

No comments:

Post a Comment