Thursday, May 28, 2009

After Mother's Day 5-13-09

Hi son,

It sure was great to talk to you on Mother's Day. I was surprsed by how much I was looking forward to hearing your voice. I really do miss seeing you everyday. It is great to hear of all the stories that you have to tell about the investigators, and those that are preparing for baptism.

We had a great time in Vegas with the kids, and Wes is up in Orem for the week. I am afraid that his is bored out of his skull. We are going to try to get him some studio time at the Hoffman's recording studio, I think that he would like that.

We stopped at several cemeteries on our way to Vegas, and I have about 300 new headstone to add to our genealogy. I have been asked to teach a class at the family History Center the end od this month so I need to create a lesson plan. I am looking forward to it, because of some of the many things that I have done with saving pictures as resources in your PAF files.

Benson and Mary Ann each went to the Dr's office, to get some relief from their allergies. I hope that it works for them. Allergies have really been bad this year.

We are planning out the garden, so we can start planting soon. As sure as we ar sure that we are done getting snow for the summer. Benson only has a couple more weeks of school left, and he is out looking for a job for the summer. He really wants to earn some money, he has been using up his money from working at scout camp.

Well I need to get his sent off to you so you see it today.I love you, I hope that you know that our prayers are with you.

Take can of yourself son, Love.
Dad, Mary Ann, and Benson

No comments:

Post a Comment