Thursday, May 28, 2009

2 new suits - 5-28-09

Hello everyone,

Well things continue to pick up in the VRM (Virginia Richmond Mission) no telling what might come up next either another car accident or fire or tornado or... The AC died, but only for a short time. I was sick on Sunday and stayed in, that really was bad. I never want to be sick again.

AJ and JR the two boys I talked about are working towards baptism on the 18 on July.

Good job Anneke for working at the Scera it will help you get a job there and you will be able to make some money (I have been told), and I am sure that it is a fun job.

Benson is getting his patriartical blessing that is cool and getting really for his mission, knowing that you want to be in the lords service is such a blessing to hear. I have felt the spirt that can be found only through missionary work the love and the charity that you show will help everyone you come in contact with.

Hearing that maybe you are looking at me as more than an anoying brother that you didn't always get along with makes my time out here all worth it. By the way, next week is TRANSFERS so any letters if not sent by Friday, should wait until next Wednesday, when I know if I stay or go.

Today we went up to Williamsburg and I got two brand new S&K suits worth about $300-$400 each. I got them for about $50 and even at that Br. Delo Santos got them for us. We went to the outlet store and S&K is going out of business. Even then the marked down priced were all 50% off, $50+50% off= $25 each suit :) that was a killer deal. I got two new suits, so the suits I have now will be used until there are run to the ground. From what I have seen so far they will be.

I love you all and can't wait to get a letter from you.
Love Elder Boy

Virginia ROCK! the church is true, and I love you. read mosiah 3

No comments:

Post a Comment