Thursday, May 28, 2009

Benson at Prom and more 5-5-09

William,

How has this week been for you. I was excited to hear that your "queue" is filling back up. Your hard work is paying off and you will continue to reap the rewards from it.

The big deal for this week has got to be "X-Men: Wolverine". We saw it yesterday and it was really good. Lots of action and a great story line to explain how Wolverine got to be who he is.

Benson went to Prom on Saturday. He went with 3 other couples to Trafalga, and then to McGrath's Fishhouse. No pictures yet. He bought his Tux last year so he got to use it again this year. While his friends spent from $80 - $160 for their Tuxedos, he just spent $10 to by a matching tie. He said that he danced 10 dances with his date, but I am not sure if I believe him.

Mary Ann is excited to see her kids this weekend while we are in Las Vegas. We are leaving Friday night so we can stop of at some cemeteries to do some genealogy on the way the there.

Benson is working hard looking for a job for the summer. Today he submitted 6 applications at different places.

Danny Spaulding is back from Idaho and Ben Spaulding is geting married on the 23rd, she is really nice.

Matt is starting to send stuff home from France. He is about 8 weeks away from coming home. Sue is down 26 pounds and walking 3 miles everyday. I have even started to walk on the treadmill, I am down 13 pounds, and it is time to get serious about losing some weight.

Well, we are excited to hear from you on Mothers Day, We will be on the road coming back from Las Vegas but Mary Ann will have her Cell phone on waiting to hear from you. (Cell # (801) 358-9644).

Well that is all for now, I have given up trying to write a snailmail to you. I just can't bring myself to do it. Maybe without any pressure I will just relax about it and do it.

I love you, and I am so proud of you. Take good care of yourself and continue your hard work.

Love
Dad, Mary ann and Benson

No comments:

Post a Comment