Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me - 5-19-09



Hey William,

How have things been going with you? We are doing great back here. Work is super busy and we just sent Wes back to Vegas. I had a "Birthday Brat" for dinner, Not as big as the one that we got for you, but still a whopper.

We have been cleaning up around the house, kind of spring cleaning I guess. Benson is counting down the days until School is out. He is still looking for a job, but nothing yet. He got his Silver Palm for his Eagle today.

Well I am really short for words today, so I will give up. I hope that things are going great for you. I hope that you are able to find the people that God has prepared for you to find.

We think of you everyday, and you are in our prayers.
Love Dad, Mary Ann and Benson

No comments:

Post a Comment