Thursday, May 28, 2009

Getting AJ and JR ready for baptism 5-6-09

Well this last week has been really fast, we have been teaching alot of people and I can't believe how the work is going. A couple of things about my new area,we live in two places one is a small apartment and the other is a 1/2 million dollar house, ( a member owns it and we stay with him half the week). The other thing is that he cooks for us and we get really good food just like home and we get to work the northern part of our area better.

We are going to set two boys for baptism really soon, they are unbaptized youth, named AJ and JR, they are really cool boys and we can't wait. This week we have been working like mad men trying to see every one that we need to. I am really enjoying this instead of looking for people to teach all day. We can find and teach at the same time. I hope everything is going well at home and I will be calling in the afternoon (my time about 12-3pm) or so and maybe 8pm but I don't have an exact time because we don't get time off to call. We need to find time and work around our day.

This week we have also had two tornado warnings and 4 torrnados touch down just north of the area in Williamsburg. We went up to Jamestown today. I will send pictures next week because I don't have my card reader today, but next week for sure.

Love you all.
Elder Boy

Virginia ROCK! the church is true, and I love you. read mosiah 3

No comments:

Post a Comment