Thursday, May 28, 2009

Setting Nicole up for Baptism 5-13-09

Hello everyone,

Wow time has flown by since sunday and I really couldn't think of what else to say other than yesterday we set Nicole (one of our investigators) for baptism on the 20th of june and that was really cool. We also get two other investigators set to came to church this week, and that was all done yesterday.

I still would like more pictures from everyone (Thank you Heidi for the pictures), I still have room on my card and want pictures of family and friends. ( yes that means all of my friends can send me emails and letters).

Thank you for your help in this endeavor, I love to look at them for seconds at a time and each second is important to me.

Thank you and have a nice week.
Elder Boy



PS. Thanks for all the prayers



Virginia ROCK! the church is true, and I love you. read mosiah 3

No comments:

Post a Comment